Like Ru, I will limit myself to 16 picks. I've reviewed nearly all of them, so you know they are true favourites. Hopefully, you'll discover new favourites too. I certainly did by reading Ru's tag! She's inspired some additions to my wish list.
1. Thayer's Original Witch Hazel Toner - Such a multi-purpose and cheap product. A cleanser, clarifier, and refresher all in one.
2. Dr. Bronner's Liquid Soap - Pure, cheap, and effective. It can be used in 18 different ways too! I like the unscented and lavender versions.
3. Pai Organic Muslin Face Cloth - My cleansers would be far less effective without it.
4. Bubble & Bee lip balms - So luscious and with an incredible range of scents. I have way too many and have gifted a good number. Also, they are girl and boy friendly.
5. ED4OLO Vitamin B Cleansing Oil - Nothing works better at removing makeup while gently exfoliating. Plus, it smells like pineapple.
6. May Lindstrom's the Clean Dirt - My favourite cleanser ever. Enough said.
7. May Lindstrom's Blue Cocoon - Again, multi-purpose and powerful. I love the scent and smear it all over for instant hydration and skin-soothing benefits.
8. Zoe Organics (extreme) cream - This powerful moisturizer manages to be both strong yet non-greasy. This unscented formula is my go-to hand moisturizer at night before bed.
9. Skin & Bones Moisturizer - Um, have you seen my last post? I'm kind of obsessed with this stuff.
10. ISUN Clarifying Serum - On my third bottle. I apply it even on the laziest of mornings. Keeps my skin looking great!
11. Arcona Gentle Solution - An awesome product in my arsenal for keeping my skin clear. It's hydrating, resurfacing, and non-irritating. Love it.
12. RMS Un-Cover Up - My favourite concealer that seems to last forever. It is super pigmented and non-drying.
13. Alima Pure mascara - I received this in a deluxe goodebox and was in need of a new black mascara. It doesn't smudge and only clumps slightly, but it works well overall. I really want to try W3LL People's offering.
14. RMS Living Luminizer - This is one of the first luxury, green beauty products that I tried. I'm nearly done the pot, and it's still a staple. It is so natural-looking and user-friendly.
15. Pure + Simple blush in Glow - Pressed powder and the perfect pop of pink. This will brighten up your appearance on the dullest of days. Great!!!
16. Silk Naturals/Brija mineral eyeshadows as eyeliner - I love a bit of brown liner to add definition to my upper lash line.
There's definitely a theme of the multi-purpose product in my list. I loved doing this post! I could have easily added more products, so I'm glad I forced a limit on myself.
Now, I tag Lilly from Genuine Glow, Ana from Ana Goes Green, Ria from Naturia Beauty & Amber from Amber's Beauty Talk! Excited to see what these girls picks!!!